'OmegaTrace' is generalized On Site tracking App.
Our platform is built with a strong foundation in analytics, we only use 3rd party beacons to give you access to your proximity data.
DISCLAIMER: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
IMPORTANT: You will need a valid IOTish.com authorized iBeacon Gimbal Series 10 key fob.
in order to activate the GPS tracking from your phone.
NOTE: It is recommended you remove this app from your phone if you do not intend to use iBeacons and Web analytics features as it may affect battery performance.
PRIVACY INFORMATION: IOTish.com does not collect your GPS location unless a registered user associates his/her key fob with the App in close proximity. (less than 5 cms).
OmegaTrace provides the following features:
- App that associates itself to a Key-fob. No login needed.
- Trace your location via smart iBeacons arrangement inside your designated area.
- Customers must register and create an account on https://o.iotish.com.
- App only works when a compatible iBeacon (GIMBAL beacons) is in a very close proximity of the App.
- Install the App, associate a key-fob, arrange other key-fobs around your house/building/construction zone to your needs.
- App does not send any data to our servers until a key-fob is used to activate it, once activated the app shows a simple message "You are now connected".
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
OmegaTrace is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
OmegaTrace (version 1.0) has a file size of 17.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.